Get the most out of Inside Defense
We've pulled together some tips to ensure you get the most out of your subscription to Inside Defense.
Manage your notifications
Inside Defense offers a variety of emailed alerts, including the early morning SITREP, notices when the latest issue of a newsletter is available and a variety of subject-specific alerts. You can check your current subscriptions and add or remove alerts in the Notification Center (you'll be asked for your e-mail address to get started).
Authorize your mobile device
Want to read Inside Defense articles on your phone or tablet, but having trouble logging in? As an Inside Defense subscriber, you can "authorize" your mobile device to bypass the login procedure. The only requirement is that you are signed up for at least one of the email alerts described above.
Authorize your device here (instructions will appear after you enter your email address).
Rely on the special features of the Insider
The Insider Daily Digest -- available on the site and via email -- provides a quick look at our biggest stories of the day. And check out the Insider's Week Ahead, posted every Monday.
Documents, documents, documents
Our documents section features exclusive copies of Pentagon memos, congressional testimony, Government Accountability Office reports and more.
Be sure to read the latest issue of the newsletter(s) included in your subscription:
- Inside the Pentagon (posted every Wednesday evening)
- Inside the Army (posted every Friday evening)
- Inside the Navy (posted every Friday evening)
- Inside the Air Force (posted every Thursday evening)
- Inside Missile Defense (posted every other Tuesday afternoon)
Follow us on Twitter
- Inside Defense -- @InsideDefense
- Inside the Pentagon -- @InsidePentagon
- Inside the Army -- @InsidetheArmy
- Jaspreet Gill -- Associate Editor @jaspreetkgill
- Inside the Navy -- @InsidetheNavy
- Aidan Quigley -- Associate Editor @QuigleyAidan
- Inside the Air Force -- @InsidetheAF