F-15EX acquisition strategy approved, Air Force eyes RFP in December

November 26, 2019 at 4:22 PM
The Air Force confirmed this week it has an approved acquisition strategy for the F-15EX program and is on track to release a request for proposals in December. Service spokeswoman Capt. Cara Bousie told Inside Defense this week the strategy was approved in September. Meanwhile, the head of Air Force Materiel Command, Gen. Arnold Bunch, told reporters at a Defense Writers Group breakfast last week the service is concerned about how a prolonged continuing resolution might impact early work...

Not a subscriber? Sign up for 30 days free access to exclusive, behind-the-scenes reporting on the Trump administration's defense buildup and the response by the coming Democrat-controlled House of Representatives.

Log in to access this content.