Lockheed readies for new, post-pandemic workforce construct

By Marjorie Censer / May 10, 2021 at 5:30 AM
Lockheed Martin has prepared a plan to move a large percentage of its workforce to a hybrid in-person and telework approach as the pandemic appears to be easing. In an interview with Inside Defense , Greg Karol, the contractor's chief human resources officer, said the company moved 70% of its employees to telework when the pandemic hit nearly 14 months ago. The remaining roughly 30% were employees who had to come into their worksites, whether because of security requirements or...

Not a subscriber? Sign up for 30 days free access to exclusive, behind-the-scenes reporting on defense policy and procurement.

Log in to access this content.