* New or additional investments in key areas including a fifth-generation tactical fighter capability -- increasing the buy of the F-35 from 14 in '09 to 30 in FY-10: $6.8 billion to $11.2 billion. 513 over the FYDP, 2,443 total.
* 31 F/A-18s in FY-10.
* Retire more older aircraft.
* End production of the F-22A with only four requested in FY-09.
* $700 million for most capable theater missile defense systems: Navy Standard Missile and THAAD systems.
* More Aegis ship funding.
* More cyber experts: from 80 students to more than 200.
* Solicit new tanker bids this summer.
* Will not pursue follow-on Air Force bomber until better understanding the need.