* TSAT; two more AEHF instead
* Refocus on rogue state threat in missile defense arena; no more interceptors in Alaska; will fund robust R&D
* Cancel second ABL prototype aircraft; keep existing prototype and shift to R&D-only program
* Multiple Kill Vehicle program
* MDA to be reduced $1.4 billion
* Include funds to buy two Navy destroyers in FY-10; restart DDG-51; DDG-1000 to end with third ship if plans work out; if not DOD likely will build only a single prototype DDG-1000
* Significantly restructure FCS; retain and accelerate initial spin-out to all combat brigades. However, FCS vehicle design strategy poses too many questions. Does not adequately reflect lessons learned in recent operations. Does not include a role for MRAPs. Troubled by the terms of the contract, particularly its "unattractive" fee structure. Must have more confidence in program strategy and requirements. Accordingly: Cancel the vehicle component of FCS, and relaunch the Army's "vehicle modernization program" competitively.