An Information Warfare Research Project (IWRP) Consortium Quarterly Industry Day, scheduled for June 22 in San Diego, CA, will focus on topics to be addressed in upcoming requests for prototype projects.
The government expects to solicit six RPPs for white papers, enhanced white papers or full proposals.
Sponsored by Naval Information Warfare Systems Command and Naval Information Warfare Centers Atlantic and Pacific, the industry day will feature William Luebke, director of PEO C4I, as keynote speaker.
The members-only industry day will run from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Marriott Marquis, 330 West Harbor.
Technical briefs presented and one-on-one breakout sessions will focus on the upcoming RPP topics of interest and cover the following:
- Half-Duplexed Transmit/Receive Phased Array for low earth orbit (LEO) satellites.
- Own Force Monitoring (OFM) next generation.
- Distributed Common Ground/Surface System – Marine Corps (DCGS-MC).
- Discretized geospatial state space reduction.
- Navy Enterprise Business Solution, Financial Foundation Prototype.
- High-capacity Wireless Marine Air Ground Task Force Training Network.